Looking for My Fitness Pal friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm just re-starting this weight loss journey after an injury derailed me two years ago. I have 30-40 pounds to go and would love some more friends to mutually motivate, encourage, and support. Add me!

Replies

• A_Disney_Dream
    A_Disney_Dream Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting out too!
  • CaliAllyK
    CaliAllyK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm re-starting after losing my way for a while. But now I'm serious!!!!! I have about 20lbs to lose.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there....started back 3 weeks ago. 15 lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've just started again after a serious bike accident chicaalex, happy to add you if you like
  • leny2007
    leny2007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I re-started 4 days ago and I am in need of supportive and motivational friends as well.
  • chicaalex
    chicaalex Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bladebiker wrote: »
    I've just started again after a serious bike accident chicaalex, happy to add you if you like

Thanks BladeBiker! Injuries are disheartening on top of everything else. Good luck!
  • carriewilliamson08
    carriewilliamson08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well. You can add me :smile:
  • freedomtothecagedbird
    Options
    You can add me! I'm just re-starting too
  • sherrymaxine
    sherrymaxine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for my fitness pal friends. I would like to know individuals who are serious about weight loss and have 50 or more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you meet my criteria. Thanks for understanding.
  • CestMoiLinh
    CestMoiLinh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for MFP buddies to help me stay motivated in fitness. Switching over from FitBit to Garmin Connect. I want to be healthier and lose 40 lbs. You can add me.
  • slow2move
    slow2move Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new hear could use some online friends through this. Thanks.
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm restarting for the millionth time. Looking to lose around 21-22kgs (50 pounds). Would love to have some motivational friends join me as we finally get down to our goal weights.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Oh hi
  • AlyssaTompsett
    AlyssaTompsett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends on here too. Sent you a request. :) Anyone can add me.
  • Lisa1660
    Lisa1660 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me...
  • DextinaB
    DextinaB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends. I don't know how to add people so add me if you are looking for friends, that goes for anyone else as well
  • kandi416c
    kandi416c Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started 2 months ago and i feel awesome with myself! It has been tough for sure!! Add me as a fitness buddy. Have a good night. ;)
  • tweetybirdfoxy
    tweetybirdfoxy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends. Does anyone know how add people. Add me if you want
  • lazydaisy09
    lazydaisy09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! Love to see others progress!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Started in 2010, lost 90 pounds in a year, thought I had it whipped. 2 years later had gained back 40 of the 90, I half heartedly came back, quit, came back... 2013 had regained 50 of 90... came back, then had serious motorcycle accident. Impaired for a few months... meanwhile a heart issue that had been found in 2010 crept up and became more serious... my ability to exercise was completely compromised... April 18, 2016 I had my Aortic Valve replaced... KEEP READING... today is 90 days post surgery. The day before surgery I was 5'8", 274# and literally could not walk to the end of my 200ft driveway without a two hour nap afterwards and my heart rate climbing to 145. TODAY, right this moment, I am getting ready to go do my 30th consecutive day of swimming in EXCESS of 60 minutes. I was a yo-yo dieter on deaths doorstep. Right now I'm 5'8", 234# and no longer afraid to look myself in the face and say, "Jim, get off your lazy *kitten* and do something about this" find whatever it is that makes you want this FOR YOURSELF and run with it. Good luck add me if you wish.