Best Fitness App Ever -> Pokemon Go

Options
13»

Replies

• vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I believe my husband is hooked to the app. On the other hand, I am not, but I don't mind walking around with him while he does it. Although, his eyes are glued to his phone and he will probably end up walking into something. He's also already very slender, so it doesn't really help his situation.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a great idea to get kids out and active, but in groups or with adults, not on their own. I just hope it doesn't encourage young kids to go out on their own looking for Pokemon in secluded or dangerous areas when who knows who else could be around "looking for Pokemon" or looking for kids looking for Pokemon.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    fr33sia12 wrote: »
    It sounds like a great idea to get kids out and active, but in groups or with adults, not on their own. I just hope it doesn't encourage young kids to go out on their own looking for Pokemon in secluded or dangerous areas when who knows who else could be around "looking for Pokemon" or looking for kids looking for Pokemon.

I have the app on my phone and me and the kids go out hunting together, ok so I might go hunting without them :lol: but I saw on the news in the uk that they are worried for children's safety while using the app and I can totally see why, hopefully all Pokemon hunters stay safe
  • slow2move
    slow2move Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went with my two kids the other night while they caught Pokemon's... Not for me but I'll go on the walks!