Options
Hello,
I am a fitness guru. However, last year I had a foot injury and was in a boot for several months. As a result, I gained a lot of weight. I am happy to say that I have been exercising 6 days a week for the last 2 months. I didn't realize how quickly the calories add up. Just looking for some support. I love this website!!!!

Replies

• Charity0415
    Charity0415 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry....I meant female support.....thank you
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • cindygogle75
    cindygogle75 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the community but have been using my fitness pal for a little while. I would like to make some new friends and find help and support in my weight loss journey. I could really use some fitness buddies and other support buddies and everything.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have had an up and down fitness journey the last 4 years. On March 4, 2016, I had a car wreck that broke my left femur in two places and both bones in my left forearm. It has been a journey to get back to where I am. I started to the gym 5 days a week at the beginning of June while still on my cane. Ive been cane-free for 2 weeks now!! I just started using MFP this week to help with my eating habits. I'm looking for friends and training partners. Fitness is giving me my life back!! :)

I apologize for the long post.
  • netter24
    netter24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me