We can do this!!

Options
Hello, I'm not new to My Fitness Pal but have never really looked at the community section. It's really nice to see so many motivated beautiful people encouraging one another. I'm in the process of changing my eating habits and so far I have lost 4.8 pounds in a week and I have 25 more to go to reach my goal!

Replies

• madguru7
    madguru7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You sound like you're off to a good start. Are you exercising too or just focusing on diet?
  • KristinScott8
    KristinScott8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I haven't started with exercise yet but will begin Monday after work. I have a bad habit of skipping meals because I'm not either hungry or caught up in meetings. I had look at myself and make a decision about my health. I decided to eat 5 to 6 meals a day but they are SMALL portions. I have my protein, veggies, fruit, and carbs. I also cut out fast foods, junk, and drink nothing but water. All my foods the pass week have been baked or grilled. I also stayed away from Salt.
  • Laura_Jean_76
    Laura_Jean_76 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great start. you got this! :)
  • KristinScott8
    Options
    Thank you!
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Feel free to add me! We can cheer each other on!
  • tweetybirdfoxy
    tweetybirdfoxy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can add me if you like. I'm trying to lose 60. Just started yesterday.
  • KristinScott8
    Options
    Thanks! Will do!
  • KristinScott8
    Options
    Great job! You can add me if you like. I'm trying to lose 60. Just started yesterday.

You can do it!
  • lisabennani
    lisabennani Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Believe in yourself! We do got this!! Add me if you like
  • KristinScott8
    Options
    Yes!
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options