Whats your nsv today?

Options

Replies

• ausrunninggal
    ausrunninggal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mine is finally getting around to reactivating my nike running app..
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I stuck to my calorie plan! :)
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I got up early and complete another day of Jillian Micheals 30 day shred, only stage 1 and still taking it steady but I looked like a beetroot once finished..
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    All of your nsvs are amazing accomplishments. Good job everyone. Stick to it and never give up
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just noticed this morning that one of my favorite dresses doesn't feel so tight in the chest or right under my boobs. It was getting so tight I couldn't wear it with a bra sometimes. It's still a bit tight but significantly less so. :)
  • bketchum1981
    bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Registered for Hockeytown 5k and Tough Mudder. Call me crazy!! Excited!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I thought I over drank my calories last night, but turns out I had saved enough calories that after the extra beer, I was still under calories. Weekends are typically what throw me off my momentum. So this was very encouraging!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Said no when my husband asked if I wanted an icecream stick when he was buying one. And said no again when he offered me a bite of his. Sounds silly, but I got no idea how many calories were in it, and I didn't want to spoil my already planned food day on mfp!!! =)

Ive made that mistake too much in the past, and the calories I guessed were WAY off. so no more!

oh and to top it all off, I didn't care that I didn't have a bite or anything...to be honest I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything.

I do have icecream and whatever I want......but I like to PLAN it hahha.
  • ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    First day on MFP and had a family function- stayed in my calories range with a few to spare. Asked for tea which helped sway me away from the ice cream I would not even have enjoyed, anyway. (though would have eaten)
  • HeidiThe9
    HeidiThe9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was able to take my "goal" jeans off last night without un-buttoning them... Started at a verrrry tight 22 (otherwise known as a size 24 in denial) back in October. My size 18 jeans have sat in a drawer for 15 years, and hopefully will be getting donated soon! about 53 pounds are gone for good! Bring on the next 50!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!