Day 2 Low Carb

Options
I really need support and ideas. Sticking with a diet is something I NEVER do, so I'm very hopeful. I'm kind new to this even though I signed up a long time ago. Where can I go to search recipes, pics of your low carb meals etc?

Replies

• starrystar2
    starrystar2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The body coach has some fan low carb recipes
  • tierraajon
    tierraajon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I actually have been seeing a weightloss coach and she provided me with 2 helpful things.. First off even tho I do not have diabetes she gave me a book that they give diabetics to show them where the carbs and sugars hide, I would google something like "diabetic guide to low carbs" also she showed me that no matter where I plan on eating from go ahead and google the resturaunts nutritional info '"Like hardees, or ruby Tuesday nutritional info" and pick out low carb options and already have what you would like to eat picked out. Also she said to stay under 60 grams of carbs per meal
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    OP, I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Also there's a lot of great information, resources and links in the launchpad/sticky note area including links to a ton of online websites that have LCHF friendly recipes.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    On Facebook, I follow 'lowcarbingforfriends', wheatbellyblog', Dianne Sanfillipo, 'civilizedcavemancooking'.
  • ajhally123
    ajhally123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try www.dietdoctor.com because it does a very good job in showing low carb foods and recipes.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    If you want to do low carb, this thread has some great suggestions. Maybe this will be the way of eating that works for you.

If you have trouble sticking to a diet and this low carb diet doesn't work out for you, don't get discouraged. Calories are what matter for weight loss, not a certain way of eating.

You can lose weight eating your foods, just less of them so that you are in a calorie deficit.