30 Day Shred Progress Pics!

Options
I have been doing the 30 day shred and i had decided to do progress pics every 10 days. Well i took them this morning and i can tell a big difference! But is is just me??? Starting workout 2 today! :)

p.s. hope my pics work..i've never added any before!!

DAY 1

026.jpg

10 DAYS IN (too much flash in this pic but oh well lol)

1.jpg

Replies

• vmckenzie82
    Options
    geez thats a huge difference! i wish my results were that dramatic!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    huge difference!!! great work.....
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Wow, look at you!! You look great!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    wow - that looks like a different person ... I did that programme and it did not make that much difference .. WELL Done !!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress. I totally wasn't expecting to see such a big difference!! Well done :happy:
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Well done. I can't wait to see what you look like when you've finished. Very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleygladue
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Hopefully my "baby pooch" will be completely gone by day 30!! I have been trying to get rid of it since 08! & its finally shrinking!!! :)
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!:smile:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    oh yeah! You're getting more toned.. wtg keep it up :)
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! You can totally see a difference........you look GREAT!!!!
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    that is AMAZING!!!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That's a big difference, well done on all your hard work! I'm now inspired to try this program myself when I need a change from Zumba.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have seen so many pics from people who do the 30DS... and all I can say is Wow!! I really got to get me this workout!!

Congrats on the awesome job so far!
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm starting it tomorrow and you've inspired me to take some before/after pics of my own!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Great progress!!! Looking great!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    great results!! are u sure these are 10day result of your 30day shred?? i finished my Level2 and still couldn't see much difference. What workout regime and diet are u following?
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! WTG!!!!
  • ashleygladue
    Options
    I start level 2 today! The before pic was taking the day i started 30 day shred..and i just follow MFP (i get 1200 calories a day) and drink nothing but water. And i also TRY to walk a mile everyday if i have time..but that is it! But i give the video 100%!!
  • crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. I might just have to buy that dvd after seeing your pictures. Nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!