Buddies for Insanity? Girls only!

Options
meghankoepke
meghankoepke Posts: 15 Member
edited May 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello :) I'm starting the insanity program June 5 - and I'm extremely nervous I'm not cut out for it :s I would love to have a friend on here for accountability! Message me if you're interested :p

Replies

• IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It is hard work. I tried it a few years ago and made it 3 weeks. That was my personal weakness though....it really is a great program! If I can find my copy, I will give it another go :)
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've done it once before and just recently started again. The first go round about killed me, but I'm surprised to see this time won't. I had to modify like crazy before and take more breaks. my best advise is to modify and don't worry about keeping up with the professionals, just push yourself as much as possible.
  • meghankoepke
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'm excited to set out on this journey - just to prove to myself that I can do it :D
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Throwing my hat in the ring. I start Monday. Let's get it!
  • maggieb12345
    maggieb12345 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would join with you ladies too! Do you know what the cost is to buy it?
  • meghankoepke
    Options
    It's nearly 100 brand new...I bought it from Ebay for 62 :D
  • meghankoepke
    Options
    I'm waiting until June so school will be over. Can't do 60min workouts with exams coming up!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well just as an FYI, the first 4 weeks of insanity is about 40 minutes long. They don't kick up to an hour until about round 2. But if you feel you'd be more focused and better set for training after exams then by all means. :smile:
  • meghankoepke
    Options
    Yeah - I'm so ready to start. But tbh I'm usually not in a good place emotionally during exam time. There's a lot of pressure at my school to perform academically and I want to make sure I'm ready to give my all to the program.
  • hayleylwork
    hayleylwork Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm going to start insanity in the next week or so, I'll probably start a week on Monday...anyone up for doing it at the same time and keeping each other motivated? :-)
  • Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second week. This is round 1 for me. Add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm loving the program. It's super tough :-)
  • SunshaunSmiles
    SunshaunSmiles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I just finished the core cardio and balance week and will start month 2 workouts tomorrow. I have started this program over multiple times not having got past the first 2 weeks. To be this far along, I'm scared and excited!! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • JBuck82
    JBuck82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm starting Insanity today. This will be my first time using this program and I'm excited to get started! Add me if you'd like.
  • lilly20
    lilly20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting insanity today! Ready to sweat! Add me! I'm so nervous and excited I'll post my fit test when I finish!