cant stop going for a wee!!

Options
im getting on good with drinking lots of water but man o man i need to pee every 10 minutes! when will this fase end lol

Replies

• randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    it wont!!! your flushing all the toxins out of your system! peeing is good for you :o)
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    If you are just starting, then it can take a few weeks. But it is possible you might have underlying issue or actually drinking too much. How much are you drinking and in what time frame are you drinking?
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If you stay on top of it your body will get use to having more water in your system and you will have to go less.
  • sheer_abulous
    Options
    I share your pain!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I don't think it ever goes away....
    Before I work I drink 4 cups of water and I pee at LEAST 8-10 times during my 5 hour shift. I also drink 1-2 more cups of water during work. My constant peeing seems to slow down in the afternoon, then starts again at night ahaha. I drink 10-18 cups of water a day usually.

If my pee is clear, I'm happy!! :D
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I think I pee every ten minutes or so with all the water I drink. I hate it, but I feel good knowing that I'm getting my water in.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    It slows down over time.
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Ok it doesn't FLUSH toxins..your kidneys do...and it just means its more diluted.

Anyways.. yeah its a problem..but its a good problem. Your body is hydrated and is appreciative, Im sure.

When I swim laps, I have to get out multiple times to use the bathroom. Very annoying because someone always tries to steal my lane. At least you dont have that problem at work :-P