Operation Skinny in Effect!

Options
I am motivated and focused this morning. My eye is on the healthy prize and hopefully I can keep it there!! Who is with me on this Monday morning!!!

Replies

• Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hehe... I would be with you but I think I am ahead of you.. Today is Tuesday! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! I'm right there with you. Let's keep the motivation going through the entire week. :-)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believed you when you said it was Monday. I am behind this week... Which will be awesome on Friday when I say, "See you tomorrow!" and folks have to remind me that it's the weekend. :bigsmile:
  • LSig
    LSig Posts: 2
    Options
    Oh right!!! Tuesday I mean! :)
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I'm with ya......I woke up with that exact same feeling this morning :)
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am all in too! All these pesky holidays and their fattening food are out of the way and it is 4 weeks until we hit the beach. Time to get my head out of the sand so I can look hot lying on the sand. LOL. Good luck to you all!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am in, lets have an awesome week!
  • Mveler
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believed you when you said it was Monday. I am behind this week... Which will be awesome on Friday when I say, "See you tomorrow!" and folks have to remind me that it's the weekend. :bigsmile:

Thats always a great feeling!
  • Mveler
    Options
    Oh right!!! Tuesday I mean! :)

Feels like a Monday anyhoo!
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....I could always use the serious encouragement in the for of friends as well so friend me if you want!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! We can never have enough friends, especially when it comes to motivation. Feel free to add me too! Love meeting new people! Good luck with your journey. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: