Secret NSV

melzteach
melzteach Posts: 550 Member
edited September 29 in Success Stories
I want to wear a pair of lacy thigh highs without them slipping or rolling down because of my fat thighs.

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    I'm sure you do that with style. Good luck with your journey.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    You will get there! Just a hint.... most men like the old fashioned stockings and garters :wink:
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Get it girl!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Me too! Good luck to you :)
  • melzteach
    Thanks girls. What are your secret NSV's?
  • SkimosGirl
    SkimosGirl Posts: 13

I want to go into Victoria's Secret and try something sexy on and feel good about the way it looks on me (I don't even need to buy it LoL)
  • melzteach

I want to go into Victoria's Secret and try something sexy on and feel good about the way it looks on me (I don't even need to buy it LoL)

That's a good one. I might do that too...and then go buy it at Wal-Mart where I can afford it!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Yes, to shop at Victoria's Secret instead of LB for lingerie. :) That's a big goal. I'm sure my hubby would enjoy it too!
  • morganginga
    morganginga Posts: 33 Member

I want to be able to sit in public seats (like bus seats, airline, etc.) and not be touching the person next to me because I "spread" over the line into their seat.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!