Not new, but seeking actual support...

Options
I've been an active member on MFP for several months now. I have several "friends" but only a few who actually comment or offer advice and support when it is needed. I'm looking for some new friends who will make sure to post some friendly words and advice to help me along my way. I'll be sure to do the same for you! If you're looking for the same thing please feel free to send me a message and add me as a friend.

Thanks, Amanda

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Amanda,
    you can't shut me up. :laugh: I would be happy to be a motivational friend.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you!!

Friend reqeust on the way :smile:
  • lisab42
    lisab42 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.....happy to help and to have your help :flowerforyou:
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised how much it really helps to have motivational friends! Glad to join you :)
  • ceeceew
    ceeceew Posts: 21
    Options
    Me too!
  • sammy2672
    sammy2672 Posts: 15
    Options
    Friend request on it's way, I feel the same and we all need that friendly help and support .:flowerforyou:
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi, I'm not real sure why people want to friend people if they're not going to offer support and motivation, :noway:
    Afterall that's what this is all about!

Amanda took the words right out of my mouth, I love to support and motivate people,
    we are all on this same journey together,
    So good luck with meeting all of your goals, and please feel free to add me for many, many, many comments to come! LOL
    :laugh:
  • athinnermeg
    athinnermeg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to send a shout-out to you! Wishing you all the best in your journey...
  • teeny1973
    teeny1973 Posts: 18
    Options
    Just started here and would love some motivation :)