New here!

Options
Hello all. I'm 21 and married. I just started using MFP last week! I have a horrible problem when it comes to sticking to things, but i'm really determined to lose my excess weight. My mom is having a lot of health problems due to diabetes and obesity and that has been my eye opener and motivation to get in shape. Since starting MFP, I have lost 2lbs and 4 inches total. It feels great! I'm hoping to find someone to help keep me motivated here. My husband is in great shape since he's in the military and doesn't quite understand how difficult it can be to lose weight.

Replies

• CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    hello, welcome
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome,you have come to the right place for support and motivation and you will meet new friends from all over.It sounds like you have set your goals,Just remember to follow them and stay focused and you will do great things.Feel free to add me if you want.Best of luck to you.:smile:
  • DanniR88xx
    DanniR88xx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello!

You can do it! I'm new on this site having been on slimming world for 6 months and trying hard to lose the final lbs to get to my mini goal! Keeping motivated can be hard but there seems to be loads of support on here to keep you going!

:)
  • BoricuaGirl84
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Hang in there!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
    You CAN Do It!! =)