Swapping meals

Options
Is it OK that I have my snacks for lunch and my Lunch for snacks. I do not feel hungry at times or I may have some errands to run around lunch time. I like to sit and enjoy my lunch and not rush around. I rather have my snacks when I have less time. How would this affect my weight loss? It's around lunch time now and I had a cup of coffee and a few cheese crackers. I would like to have my salad around evening. Is that ok?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    It's ok for me. Will it work for you? It sounds as it will work for you. Will it affect your total calorie intake for the day? If it doesn't, it won't affect your weight loss.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    If it works for you then why not? After all people on shiftwork need to change their mealtimes as well. Tho body does not have set a clock at what time one can eat a meal or snack.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    It's about the calories. Your body doesn't care when you eat them. If you are at a deficit you will lose weight, eat over and you will gain.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Meals and mealtimes are simply modern day constructs.

Eat what you want when you want.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    It's all food.
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    Thank you guys for your inputs. Yes I think I'll swap meals a few times a month. I tend to eat heavier snacks because I am hungrier at around 4 pm than at 1 pm.