Bob or Jillian?

Options
I'm sure this isn't a new topic but it's new for us newbies...
I think Jilliam knows more about the emotional part of it...so I pick her. She's a bioch in the gym, but if I knew she understood me...I could take it

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this isn't a new topic but it's new for us newbies...
    I think Jilliam knows more about the emotional part of it...so I pick her. She's a bioch in the gym, but if I knew she understood me...I could take it
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I would have to pick Jillian. I think she is great! :smile:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Ohhh, good question!

I have always thought that Bob would be the guy for me! He doesn't scare me like Jillian does!

The thing is, I feel like I would want Bob, but I would need Jillian!

I need someone who can get me to deal with the emotional issues and won't put up with the crap. A little fear never hurt anyone when it comes to the gym, hah.
  • JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    Do you remember how Bob was with Joelle? I don't think he would take much crap either!

I would definitely go for Bob. I need the humor, not the *kitten* kicking!
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    If I had to go by statistics than I would have to say Jillian. She has had the most biggest losers and the most people in the final with success than Bob. I love both of them and would love the one on one that Bob provides to promote team efficiency but I would think that I need the kicking in the butt from Jillian. I think I am a pretty good self motivator but when it comes to stuff like that with their workouts I think I would need someone that wouldn't let me slide and give up. I think they are both wonderful trainers and would be lucky to have either one. But I am going with statistics so Jillian.
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    I say I would want Jillian because less face it she gets it done. But I think Bob would be less scarey
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    BOB BOB BOB, he's hot! :tongue:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    BOB BOB BOB, he's hot! :tongue:
    Welllll, yeah....ok, ur right, who else would you want helping you do your floor squats..mmmmm, I digress.... ALICIA!!!!:grumble: :grumble:
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would pick Bob, he does the job but he's not a jerk about it. Plus he's adorable, too bad he's probably gay. :grumble:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    All the gay ones are taken...wait all the good ones are gay...wait! I'm confused....anyway, none of us are working out with either of them so....whatever...:grumble: :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    All the gay ones are taken...wait all the good ones are gay...wait! I'm confused....anyway, none of us are working out with either of them so....whatever...:grumble: :grumble:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'll take both, I'll switch and go with Jillian then go over and work with Bob to gather his wisdom as well.

Um, I didn't see any rules stating we had to pick one ....ah, least I didn't see any:blushing: :drinker: :wink: :tongue:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Bob, I would punch Jillian in the face after the first five minutes. :angry: I can't stand that patronizing holier than thou crapola. :explode:

I love me some Bob. :love: :heart: :bigsmile: