Fresh start, looking to make connections and lose 100 lbs

Options
Hello! This is a fresh start for me, with many new changes coming about in my life I also want to take a hard look at my eating habits and lifestyle so I can get to a healthier weight. Looking to make friends and meet people who are also on fitness/healthy eating journeys. Message me, add me, I'd love to chat. We can all use the support.

Replies

• roddernation
    roddernation Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends list for shared encouragement and support
  • jmohun
    jmohun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck on your journey. I also have the same amount of weight to lose too and I would like to make some new friends on the way too.
  • Esber2016
    Esber2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on July 13 and want to lose at least 100. This is my first and hopefully only time I've tried MFP. I know I need to make a lifestyle change.
  • stircrzy
    stircrzy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Fantastic goal! I would be happy to cheer you on!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you would like, I have been using MFP for about a week and find its really helpful, and everyone is so motivating! I would love to support each other.
  • Krisjhn
    Krisjhn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I just started as well. Feel free to add me a friend.
  • poppy5109
    poppy5109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've got 100 as well (or more)
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good for you the first step by making the choice to get healthy! So far this year, I have lost 70 pounds. I want to lose at least 5-10 more pounds. If I can do this, anyone can! Having a good support group helps! I have found that on MFP. You and anyone else are welcome to add me as a friend. We can do this together!
  • yasmeennabel
    yasmeennabel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. I'm Lisa from Texas. I've been on here 126ish days and I've lost 13 pounds. I have a ways to go and would love more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • LosinginJersey
    LosinginJersey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I just started on 7/6 ... It is going to be a long journey bit we can do it!!!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just started back on 7/11 and have lost 4lbs so far and looking to lose at least 120 altogether. Anyone feel free to add/message me!
  • revamp_my_soul
    revamp_my_soul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started today. Anyone feel free to add me. Would love some positive people to join on this journey x
  • chelsskye
    chelsskye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago, and also have a good amount of weight to lose. Feel free to add me!