Depression?

Especially interested in being friends on here with anyone else who has depression or anxiety. It gets in the way for me more and more these days so would be good to chat to anyone in a similar situation.

Add me people. Add away x

Replies

• Ogj78
    Ogj78 Posts: 10 Member
    I've been dealing with both lately. I had one other bout with depression about 15 years ago and worked my way through it. Feel free to add me. I received the help that taught me some strategies to help deal with it. Maybe they can help you.
  • madisoncweeks
    madisoncweeks Posts: 2 Member
    I suffer from both! currently being treated and progressing little by little. feel free to add me, would love to have someone who relates!
  • waynetaylor_co_uk
    waynetaylor_co_uk Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks for the responses so far, and the friend requests. Anyone else, feel free to add me :)
  • mackoulc
    mackoulc Posts: 5 Member
    I've been dealing with my weight and my depression all my life. You're right that one exacerbates the other. I'm in a cycle of starting over every day; 2 steps forward, 3 steps back.
    When days go well I find it's because I pray, take one thing at a time, and remind myself that I am good enough.
    Love to chat some more
  • bigrevkev55
    bigrevkev55 Posts: 11 Member
    I've been dealing with chronic depression for about 1 year. I finally broke down and talked to my dr. about it and am seeing a therapist. Getting back into a healthier lifestyle now and hoping that helps.
  • jainasiemienkowicz
    jainasiemienkowicz Posts: 3 Member
    I've been struggling with depression and anxiety and ADHD for longer than I probably know, and a lot of it manifests as image/body issues which is why I'm on here! I'm trying to get healthy both physically and mentally and stay that way :)
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited July 2016
    If anyone is interested, this support group can use some active members: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101212-haven :)