Focus T25 by Shaun T

Options
I'm starting this 10 wk program around July 13th. And if anyone else would like to start it around that time I would love some others to help me be accountable and share our progress with. I've got another wk of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. And I've done that DVD with no days off, so I want to at least take a day off before I start T25. If you already have another program like T25 or Insanity and want to start around the same time that would be great! If some respond to this post I will start a group. Let's do this! And you're welcome to add me as a friend.

Katie

Replies

• Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Btw, I'm not a Beachbody coach, and will not be trying to sell anyone anything! I'm just doing this to up my fitness....
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    And from what I've read you can do T25 or Insanity even if you are just starting working out. There are modifications for all fitness levels...
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Make sure to follow the accountability thread! Great advice/support.
  • courtneybray1
    courtneybray1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I completed 2 weeks of the Alpha cycle so far :)
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started t25 after 30 day shred. I am on beta cycle now. It's a great workout :-D
  • akemot17
    akemot17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What's 30 day shred?
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am doing t25 and p90x3 together! I have done both programs on their own before and loved them! I actually started T25 modified 2 wks after having my 5th baby a yr ago, and haven't quit since. I have lost 37 lbs, went from a 12-14 to a 5-6 Jean size and I am in the best shape of my life! If I can do it, honestly anyone can.