NSV...Bikini for the fouth of July I THINK SO!!!

Options
So me and my boyfriend and a couple of friends went out on the boat for the fourth, it was so much fun! To make it even better was that I wore a BIKINI for the first time since I have lost 50 pounds! I felt great I had confidence and wasn't worried about un-wanted fat hanging over or out of anything! I even got a compliment from my boyfriend which made me feel even better!! WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR ME!

Replies

• TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome! Looking forward to the day I can wear a bikini myself!
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Same thing here!!! I was at a pool with my little girl and a great friend of mine and actually wore a bikini for the first time since losing 35lbs. I was a little self concious but I pushed through and had a blast! :happy: Congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great! So Happy for You!
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Go 'head girl!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and such a great feeling! I'm hoping I will have that feeling towards the end of August when we are going on a mini vacation. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!