what is for dinner?

Options
Just looking for some new ideas!
So....what are you fixing for dinner tonight?

Replies

• jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Grilled Paprika Chicken Packs!

Chicken, Red Potatoes and Carrots cooked together in foil on the grill :) Yum!
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    nothing fancy tonight. Pork chops, rice, asparagus and garden salad.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Pork loin and new potatoes on the grill
  • NewLeafEats
    NewLeafEats Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Omelette with mozzarella, spinach/arugula blend, and tomato. Cooked in a pat of real butter. Mmmm.
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what my family is having. I am having a quick tortilla wrap on my way out the door to the gym. This is my week to work out in the evening so "dad" takes care of dinner and the kids. Even though this week it is only for two nights.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Despite the fact that it is July, I made crockpot lentil stew on Saturday, so I'm going to reheat some of that. (Lentils, carrots, celery, potatos, an onion, chicken broth, spices.) Will serve with some french bread and maybe a slice of cheese.
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    i have pilates at 6:00, protein shake at 4:00. dinner is out of the question. this is how Monday-Thursdays are. lol
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    grilled sirloin and veges on the grill in foil....broccoli, squash, green peppers and vidalia onions in a ginger sauce.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    At the hubby's request we are having blueberry pancakes, eggs and strawberries.
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    Some sort of weird sausage my husband picked out. (Try everything once, good stuff twice!), brown rice, broccoli, and carrots.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    An apple/sharp cheddar panini on flatout bread with some sweet potato fries yuuummmmyyyy
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    16 oz grassfed T-Bone on the grill and an avocado.
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Paella made with chicken and chorizo...yummy...
  • Raine7
    Raine7 Posts: 19
    Options
    Now this sounds great!
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Chopped roast beef, diced green peppers and onions, sauteed and served in a tortilla with a BIT of cheese. And watermelon.
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We have some left over grilled chicken from the 4th. I'll add a small baked potato and a veggie of some sort... and for dessert some strawberries with fat free ready whip..:tongue:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Grilled buffalo burger on a bed of our home grown lettuce with grilled asparagus Yum yum

Pam
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure - I have mostly lunch foods left in my cupboards, unless I cook up a big pot of something vegetarian, but I don't feel like doing lots of chopping and peeling of veggies, so I'll probably have a second lunch. I have 438calories left.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im having jacket potatoe with quorn mince wich will be mixed with 1 garlic clove, 1 oxo cube, carrott, sugar snap peas, baby corn and peas oh and herbs
    low in calories and SOOOOO filling
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    A skewer of grilled shrimp/pineapple, a lettuce salad, and sweet potato sauteed in a touch of olive oil. :love: