Looking for mom friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• Colleengrote
    Colleengrote Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 12 month old at home and am finally back to taking care of myself. I work full time and am also in school full time for my PhD. Finding time to workout and make healthy meals is hard but I'm tired of making excuses. I'd love to have some friends on here who will hold me accountable :)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Mom to 3 young kids, and DONE having babies. I also am a big foodie, but jogging has helped me being able to indulge some and still lose weight.
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    mom of 4 here!
  • chasitystiff991
    chasitystiff991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom od three feel free to add me
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Hi--I'm mom to a 10, 7 1/2 (the 1/2 is important, you know!), and 5 1/2 year old. I find it difficult to eat less when I'm cooking yummy meals, and to exercise with 3 kids!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Single mom of 2 girls ages 6 and 2. Feel free to add me!!
  • stephaniecirillo0205
    Options
    I'm also a mum of 2, Baby Girl will be 2yrs old in a month & My little man will be 4yrs old in 2 months. I have 15kgs (33lbs/2.3 stone) to lose and I tell you what I'm struggling! Glad to see others in the same boat, hope we all can help each other out! Feel free to add me!! Xxx sending love from Sydney,AUS
  • Sanqueen30
    Sanqueen30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 6 year old and 1 year old. I lost 40lbs last year after my 2nd baby! Now 30 of it has quickly snuck back on and I feel gross and lazy. I do find it hard to find time and motivation to ecerise and eat healthier. Need some friends to help motivate me and hold me accountable. Please feel free to add me!
  • whatever_46
    whatever_46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant right now but my little boy is on his way any day now. I hope to start eating healthy and attempting to get my prepregnancy body back asap. I know it will be hard work but I could use other moms support. :) Anyone can add me.
  • momsgottalose2
    momsgottalose2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love some more mom friends! I have 4 kids aged 7,5,3, and almost 1 !!! Down 28lbs and still want to lose another 39-49 !!! Feel free to add me
  • Daiquirri
    Daiquirri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am totally in the same boat. I have a six year old & an almost four month old!! Whole30 has been a great kick start to get back in shape. I’ve still got some work to do!! But once I get it under control, I am not looking back!!