The first 20 pounds!

hneagle1
hneagle1 Posts: 16 Member
It may not be extreme weight loss. But, I'm down about 20 pounds over the past 73 days! It may not be a whole bunch, but more proud of the 73 days of sticking to something! I cannot believe how great MFP works. Literally has transformed my life. Sleeping better, overall more happy, and loving life. I started at 239.9, now I am at 219.6 :smile:

So far I have been doing OrangeTheory and running four to five times a week. Eating roughly 1,900. It's weird how much I am eating now since I have switched almost exclusively to a more paleo lifestyle. So excited to continue this journey! Slowly but surely I will make my goal weight! I think my biggest success strategy has been consistency. I have bad days (oh do I have the bad days), but I don't let the bad days get in the way. I recognize them and enjoy them and be thankful for them. The next day I move on. Living in the present is my biggest motivation.

Before photo (roughly 240 pounds) eul4j5zsybl8.jpg

After photo (roughly 219 pounds) t1oeihh1x0qs.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!