Tired of making excuses for myself

Options
So this will be the third time i have had to loose weight in large amounts.I realized when my go-to fancy wedding dress didnt fit that I had gotten bigger than I thought. I was avoiding my scale like the plague and was eating more than I thought. I tries weight watchers but it was too strict for what I need emotionally to loose weight. My knees hurt all the time, however, my blood pressure is 120/80 so that keeps me motivated!!! Looking for online friends that understand my hatred of excercise and my love of wine. :D

Replies

• fitasamermaid
    fitasamermaid Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You took the first step already! With exercise you need to start little by little and look for something you really enjoy. I don't love all the workouts I do, but there's a great feeling of acomplishment after it knowing I've done something good for myself and helps me walk taller and feeling stronger.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • TortieTabbyTuxie
    TortieTabbyTuxie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I totally sympathize with the experience of realizing your go-to outfit no longer fits >_< I don't hate exercise, but I like wine! :smile: Feel free to add me.
  • Willow2528
    Willow2528 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a rather large amount of weight to lose again, I not happy getting on the scales but I intend to do this every Monday.
    I'm afraid I am like you and have aches and pains due to being overweight.
    Well not anyone, we can do and we will.
    Fell free to add me as a friend and support. xx
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya on the wine part! Lol Add me as a friend if you'd like :)