My Insanity Round 1 results

Options
I started round 2 two weeks ago,but wondering if I should focus on lifting instead to get a more defined look. Excuse the mess lol weight-loss was not a goal but I did lose 6lbs..including my behind lol Still trying to lose the bottom stomach pudge.

8bvnf9td71y6.jpg

Replies

• Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, definitely a noticeable difference in your stomach!
  • wezaddison01
    wezaddison01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant work and a real motivator for me. I've started insanity for the first time and im 20 days in. Its really hard isnt it but i feel the benfots already
  • amypixton2010
    amypixton2010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also finished my first round of insanity. I was doing weightlifting with it and would highly recommend heavy lifting if you are looking for muscle definition. Check out "thinner, leaner, stronger" book. It was really helpful for me :)
  • nikki8412
    nikki8412 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I say continue. You're saying weight loss isn't a goal but you want to lose fat around your stomach. Insanity month two is a fantastic way to do it. You'll never be more ready for it than you are right now (it gets much harder in month 2!)

That said, I have done Insanity many times. These days I do it every other day and mix in strength training, so that's an option as well.

Good luck!
  • Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    6 lbs? Looks like you lost 12!! Excellent work! I am doing Insanity also. This is my third week, month 1, round 1. I think at this point you can do as you wish. You can either do some strength training or finish Insanity first, then do weight lifting. Anything you do will bring you amazing benefits. I wish you the best! You look great! :-)
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    6 lbs? Looks like you lost 12!! Excellent work! I am doing Insanity also. This is my third week, month 1, round 1. I think at this point you can do as you wish. You can either do some strength training or finish Insanity first, then do weight lifting. Anything you do will bring you amazing benefits. I wish you the best! You look great! :-)

Thank you, I finished the whole 60 days at the time of my post, I had actually started another whole 60 day round, but I'm actually mixing it up with a lot more lifting. We ll see what happens
  • Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication definitely shows and you inspire me to keep pushing. Those workouts are TOUGH! But totally worth it and your results are proof of that :-)
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I disagree with you I think your butt got larger and more toned looking, where as it was a bit droopy before. Definite difference in the stomach as well. Way to go!