BEST DAILY MEAL PLAN FOR WEIGHT LOSS?

Options
riahb2012
riahb2012 Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone! Can you give me your go to meals for weight loss, your staple foods, typical daily meals? And your favourite low cal snacks!
Riah x

Replies

• prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Soup. It really fills you up :-)
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Salad for lunch.
    Chicken and broccoli for dinner.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    There's no meals or meal plans for weight loss. Stay within your calories and eat what you want to eat. I eat the same thing when I'm cutting as when I'm bulking, it's just the portion that changes.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Eat foods to help you reach your macro/micro nutrient need profile and stay under your TDEE. There are no "best" meal plans if you can't stick to them well after you lose weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    There are no best meals plans and no particular foods to eat or not eat to lose weight. What I like, may be disgusting to you. I don't even snack, or eat "low cal". Just eat at a calorie deficit, and do it for a long long time, and you lose weight.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    No diet plan, just smaller portions, but I find that crunchy snacks are the most "fulfilling" if I'm at my desk and feel like gnawing- carrots, nuts, flavored rice cakes, chocolate covered espresso beans, crackers, grape nuts... Just keep track of the cals.
  • FrancesLyon
    FrancesLyon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The snack foods that I like are skinny girl popcorn, chex mix grapes, apple slices, pineapple, and pretzels. I record everything I drink and eat before I eat it, which helps a lot. I do watch my sodium and sugar intake so I don't go over the recommended amounts for the calories that I stick to.
  • phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The best plan for weight loss is whatever eating pattern you can get into and stick to.

For me, that means a lot of protein and lighter on the carbs. For snacks I like boiled eggs, greek yogurt, sliced turkey, or bags of veggies with lemon.