what does 'bump' mean?

tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 920 Member
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
i keep seeing people posting bump but i have no idea what it means if you know any other words people use on here please explain them to
xx

Replies

• Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    When they "bump" a comment, people are trying to bump it back to the top to keep the comment fresh.
  • yukondon
    yukondon Posts: 2
    i keep seeing people posting bump but i have no idea what it means if you know any other words people use on here please explain them to
    xx

Simply their way of moving a forum thread back to the top by adding a post.
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    You are saving the thread to your "my topics" without posting a comment :smile:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    When they "bump" a comment, people are trying to bump it back to the top to keep the comment fresh.

This, and this also puts it on My Topics, if you want to go back and read or comment later.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    BRING
    UP
    MY
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    bump (I was wondering what that meant too...)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 920 Member
    thank you i was looking at the comments and thinking everyone was nuts :tongue:
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    We probably are all nuts too...not much fun if you're not! :wink:
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    You are saving the thread to your "my topics" without posting a comment :smile:

I love your saying"What you eat in private shows in public"- would like to borrow this if I may.
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Bump Bitty Bump Bump
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member

This, and this also puts it on My Topics, if you want to go back and read or comment later.

Thank you so much...I've asked that before and never go a response...now I know...thanks everyone (Bring Up My Post) love it!
This discussion has been closed.