Country girl needing MFP friends to motivate and help kick me in the pants to stay on track.☺

Options
Hi! Wife, Mom of 5 kiddos, 3 piggies, 6 cats, 50 something chickens, 3 dogs and a large garden. Wanting to feel good again (and look great while hot and sweaty on the tractor, lol) and want to team up with others on their journey. Please, I need accountability, motivation...and I can certainly give it back.☺

Replies

• youngked
    youngked Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haha! You would think! I need extra burning of calories and am getting motivated to do it!
  • anthonynicol1990
    anthonynicol1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ATTACK THE DAY
  • jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I grew up on a huge cattle ranch you would think all that hard work would keep us slim and trim, not so much. Now I just want to feel good in my white T-shirt, blue jeans and boots. And feel like I could pull myself up on the back of a horse without pulling something, ugh!
    You sound busy but I know you can do it. Tracking food is huge for me, even if I don't want to admit I ate it I have to track. It helps. I am not 100 percent at it, but it see a huge improvement when I am consistently tracking.