100 lbs in 13 mths!

Options
Korrie77
Korrie77 Posts: 20 Member
I'm here to get support with my weight loss goals :) I am GOING to lose 100 lbs b4 next August on my 40th bday! Looking to add friends with similar goals!

I'm a work from home mom with 2 teen daughters. Christian and photographer. Been married 14 years!!

I'm losing weight by old fashioned eat less, Move more :)

Replies

• Sherryjones1018
    Sherryjones1018 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm also trying to lose quite a bit and hoping to learn and share with others
  • ryfata
    ryfata Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Good luck, I am also trying to lose 125lbs before my 50th Birthday, in 17 months. I have MS and have two adult children, 1 still living at home (when not in University). I find it a struggle being at home. I have been married for 22 years. I am also losing weight by tracking, portion control and moving more (and ACV in my water which really helps me to control appetite and cravings)
  • kaidball
    kaidball Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We can do it!! :)
    I need to lose around 130lbs because I've let my weight creep up so much since having my son!
  • keriann1
    keriann1 Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Good luck all :) I need to lose around 170lbs. I know I can do it because I have before but over the last few years the weight has just crept back on.
  • byGodsgrace2015
    byGodsgrace2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am needing to lose over 100 lbs as well. I'm a Christian, stay at home, homeschooling mom of two busy kids:). Would love to connect and encourage one another!
  • nanominhaj
    nanominhaj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am nadia from Pakistan want to loose 120 pounds
  • demigh
    demigh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Donna from California. We have a lot in common. Two teen daughters, Christian and a photo enthusiast! I'm turning 50 in a week. I'll send you a friend request. I've been a member for years but just started up again.
  • masterll
    masterll Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking to loose 100+ lbs. This is the start of my 3rd week and I'm down 6.6 lbs. MFP has really help keep me under my calories and keep me motivated to exercise more. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can make this journey together.