Let's support each other and lose this weight! :)

Options
I'm 210, hoping to lose 80, feel like there's is no way I can do this alone and just want my confidence back, and one wanna work together to reach our goals?

Replies

• ameliarulie
    ameliarulie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh 280 pounds and 5'3. Yesterday, I did good until night. Today is a new day. I just signed up on My Fitness Pal. I am about to go back to sleep and I will check in later.
  • georgiaaasophie
    georgiaaasophie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've gained 2 and a half stone in the past year... I was underweight to start with so I'm hoping to lose 21lbs so I can get down to 126lbs. :smile:
  • BrittanyDJ79
    BrittanyDJ79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I started working out as my resolution. Actually stuck with it this time. I started out at 182 and I'm down to 154. My goal weight is 130-135. We can do this! My hubby is also working out with me. I want to be healthy for my little girls.
  • skinnyeleanor
    skinnyeleanor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 120lbs and im willing to lose 15lbs. I started with this app today hopping it helps. We can do this! We'll say goodbye to all this extra-weight together!
  • ashleegolding
    ashleegolding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashlee. I'm 88.9kg which works out to be about 196 pounds. I'm aiming to lose 15kg which is 33 pounds. Everyone can feel free to add me as a friend... We need all the support we can get and need to help each other to get through this