Need encouragement and support

Options
Hello everyone. I am new to this app and have no friends. I am a single mother of 2 and I just had my newest little girl a week ago. I am really wanting to lose all the baby weight from both girls. I feel horrible about the way my body looks and I want to change it. I would love some friends that can help me threw this and offer encouragement and support for me and I would of course offer the same. So please feel free to add me sense I have no idea how to add people.

Replies

• heartoffire98
    heartoffire98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I saw your post and although I prefer to keep to myself I would like to still offer you some encouragement. First off, concrats on your newest addition! As you may know your body has been through..well a lot with giving birth to your precious babies. I guess I would just like to say you shouldn't think about what you hate about your body but rather how great it will feel to get that extra weight off and feel like more like yourself again because thinking negative thoughts will only generate stress and depression, thinking kind gentle thoughts about yourself and focusing on what you do want versus what you don't want will motivate you to push past temporary unhealthy cravings /urges and focus on solutions that bring you long term happiness with yourself. People lose baby weight every day so it is possible but you have to have a little faith and patience in your heart for yourself. Be your own friend in way. Speak to yourself in a way that you would you speak to someone who was very important to you and don't let setbacks frustrate you but instead remember where there is will there is a way and with a little bit determination, forgiveness, flexibility and some problem solving; it will work out.
    Best of luck,
    Kirsten
  • speakr5
    speakr5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congratulations on your new bubba! What an exciting yet exhausting time. Are you breastfeeding? If so remember you need to eat more to keep your energy up for that. Be kind and gentle with yourself and focus on healthy meals that will energise you...the weight will come off. My baby weight came off fairly quick but then I put even more on in his second year because I was a stay at home mum and was doing boredom eating. Good luck and enjoy your family!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby. One step at a time. Best of luck to you :)
  • ahammons2024
    ahammons2024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just love the awesome support on here, this has helped me to lift my self worth and turn losing weight into what I would say to my best friend. I too am a single mother of two. I have put myself on the back burner for too long and now I'm taking back my happiness and my self worth.
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little one... Feel free to add me people
  • matpsch
    matpsch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Every little step toward healthy living makes a difference. Grats on the new kiddo!
  • angelaasberry
    angelaasberry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I don't know how much help I'll be but I'll try.