How often do you weigh yourself

Options
13»

Replies

• pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I weight myself everyday, considering few factors: 1) if i remember to, 2) only after poo, 3) if i don't feel crap and heavy, 4) if i have a good nights sleep. Only note the weight if it is persistent for a few days. I wouldn't day I am obsessed.
  • dillonmonds
    dillonmonds Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I feel like I would be torched for saying this but I like weighing myself several times a day. I like seeing the stats to everything I do. How much I walk, run, calories consumed, etc. People say I have a problem weighing myself too much but they are the same people that drink, smoke, watch tv daily, constantly on their phones, on the internet and other bad habits as well.

There really is no right answer to this question other than do whatever works for you. If you get depressed, angry, off track, or develop other bad habits from doing so...don't weigh yourself as often.
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily to keep myself accountable, and record my weigh in's every Saturday to track my progress.
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I take a bit of a random approach to weighing myself - sometimes I'll do it for a few days in a row, sometimes I'll go for over a week without doing so. Generally I think weekly is a good idea though - especially if you'd get upset by the occasional slight increases you'll probably see if you weigh daily (and are probably related more to your level of hydration etc. that to anything else).
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday but I only track it once a week on Tuesdays. If I was bad over the weekend I can adjust on Monday because I know I will weigh the next day. My weight does fluctuate a few pounds during the day, literally.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I weight myself erryday!! Except for when it's TOM because the scale makes no sense and for the week I do not have the rational thought process to think about fluctuations
  • purplemoonpie
    purplemoonpie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did not have a scale for months and only knew i was losing weight by some old clothes that started to fit again! Once I did go out a buy a scale - I weigh myself everyday (despite me knowing I shouldn't) and I become discouraged by the changing numbers.
  • vperspective
    vperspective Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning only because I'm curious. I officially record weight, body measurements and progress pictures on Saturday.
  • LosinginJersey
    LosinginJersey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Saturday morning . I don't like to do evenings because of all the water I drink in a day