30 DS and/or Ripped in 30

Options
I've got both. Only done level 1 in 30 DS. Thinking about starting again and doing both. Or should I stick to just one? If so, which one?

Anyone want to joing me for the next 30 days?

Thanks! : )

Replies

• jfriend32
    jfriend32 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 of 30DS and I like it. I haven't lost any weight yet but I have lost inches. Good luck with whichever you choose :)
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 Day shred. I am starting Ripped in 30 tonight. Add me and we can do it together if you want!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting the 30DS today!!! :o)
  • breezypink
    Options
    I have both, and I have tried 30DS and couldn't stick with it. I am starting Week 2 of Ripped in 30 tomorrow. OMG it's a killer! LOVE IT! I literally have sweat pouring off me when I am done with this work out. It's a booty kicker
  • breezypink
    Options
    add me if you would like. I need motivation and friends with the same goals as me!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I really want to start 30 DS too! I'll have to see if I can find a copy when I goto Walmart. I'm nervous about it stalling out my weigh loss results. Sure I want to loose inches too, but I want the number on the scale to drop at least a little bit lower. lol When I've done other workouts I noticed I was tightening up some, but the weight never came off. And right now with running and eating good the weight is coming off.... decisions decisions.. lol
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 DS today. I'm going to try to stick with it, but with NO air conditioning in the house, I may have to bail out until the HVAC guys come! I got it done early this morning with the fan on and THAT wasn't too horrible...
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Level 1 of ripped in 30 is much easier than L1 of the 30DS.
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the feedback .. would love to hear more!

can someone say why they prefer one or the other?
  • slk210
    slk210 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd day on 30DS. It's kicking my butt right now, however I'm determined to stick with it and deal with the new aches and pains that come with working out. I can do a full jumping jack now. LOL! I push through it and I'm happy when I finish it cause even though it's only 20 minutes, it feels like 2 hours in the gym when you're dripping with all the sweat and feeling the burn.
  • NoAddedSweetener
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the 30ds as well. My plan is to do 30 straight days of that and then move on to ripped for variety. I'm hoping maybe I can even skip level 1 of Ripped once I am done with 30ds but that is lofty goal since I'm still doing level 1 on 30ds :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I did the complete 30DS then moved on to Ripped and finished that one also. I only did one at a time. By the time you're through with both, you feel much stronger. I am now doing the 6 week/6 pack and it is very good also but it focuses mainly on the abs. I may end up adding in either a 30DS or Ripped workout a couple times per week when time permits.

Good luck!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of 30 DS... I also made the mistake of doing Winsor Pilates Buns and Thighs DVD yesterday. Today my thighs are screaming! Ouch!