Hey everyone

Options
My name is Joanna, but I go by Jo or JoJo. I'm here because I generally eat healthy, but have gone through a bit of a depression since I suffered a bad running injury about 4 months back. It took a long time to recover and by then I was so out of the habit of running, feeling awful and in "endorphin withdrawal" that I just couldn't seem to get going regularly again. Part of the problem - my normally healthy diet was now seriously lacking in nutrients. I'm here too keep track of the QUALITY of the food I am eating, and hopefully get back to my running routine (which I used to love so much). I hope to provide and receive support - I think we all just need continued inspiration and part of that comes from the passion of discussion!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jo!!!
  • cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    I know I have to remind myself that I didn't become a pro-cycler over night...so when I slack off for some time, I can't expect to be back to where I was when I start up again. Just like you with running, you might not be where you want to be right this second, but you'll get back to where you were soon enough. :)

Hey Jo. Best of luck in getting back on track. I hope you are able to find lots of support, in the mean time!
  • HealthyJoJo
    Options
    Thanks to both of you!