Demotivated

Options
No matter what i do my weight is not going down. Its been almost 2 yrs and my scale dances between 80 to 83 kilos! I have given up. No workouts anymore as i don't feellike doing it anymore as its taking me nowhere!! Gymming nd diet plans hAven't helped me at all!!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You are eating at maintenance then! Congratulations, it's a good number to know. Do you weigh all your solid food on a food scale?
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Do you need to get checked by a dr?
  • kmidash
    kmidash Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think a doc visit would be a good idea too! A physical with blood-work could be insightful. Then if something is off (example- cholesterol) work on lowering it with a solid program. Good luck, the fact you have not gained is great!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Besides logging calories, I find going on the forums at least once a day and/or posting something (or answering someone's post) was key for me to lose 100 lbs.
  • kendahlj
    kendahlj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What are you eating? Do you increase calories when you work out? Why have you stagnated for two years and not tried to figure out why?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    Frustration is normal but the "nothing works!" attitude is self-defeating and needs to go ASAP.

There are lots of things that work. You just need to find what works for you. Right now just start eating smaller portions of what you currently eat. Have 3/4 of your normal servings. Be honest and consistent and see if that produces any results.