Back again on this journey and it's ok.

Options
Good afternoon
My name is Marisha, I am 43 years old, 5'4", 170 pounds, on 3 hypertension medications and if I gain a few more pounds I'll be on 4 hypertension medications.
So you would think since I'm a nurse that this weight journey would be a little easier for me.
I wish I could say it is. But NO it's not. They say you know better you do better. Well I need and have to do better.
So with prayer first and determination I will be successful this go around.
I'm going to post on this community blog the ups and downs weekly.
I pray this helps, motivates and or inspires at least 1 person.

Replies

• karenowens524934
    karenowens524934 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much....I needed this especially since I am about to go on my second walk of the day.
  • ghfull
    ghfull Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • kendrickmarisha
    kendrickmarisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you ghful.
    And to Karen Owens that is awesome that you not only walked but was going for round 2. That actually helps me reading that. Very motivating.
    I'm starting a 21 day challenge tomorrow, July 21rst. I will be exercising for 21 days straight at least for 15 minutes a day. Most days will be more than 15. But as we all know life happens that are unexpected. So if I don't have a lot of time I at least will exercise 15 minutes. Hope you can join me.
    Be blessed
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat. You can do it! We know what to do, we just have to stick with it!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good luck to us all! Agree with eep223 -- "we know what to do, we just have to stick with it".
  • kendrickmarisha
    kendrickmarisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree. Good luck to us all.
    It can be done. Like the little engine that knew he could. I think I can, I think I can.
    We can switch it and say I know I can, I know I can
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You can & will do it!! And yes- you did motivate me!! Let's Go........ :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!