Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
arubababy
arubababy Posts: 46 Member
I'm just getting back into trying to lose weight. Started last week, but am looking for friends with open diaries to help me be accountable and to give some inspiration.
I'm UK based, feel free to add me.

Replies

• kspirit
    kspirit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. You can friend me. I too need inspiration!
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am currently on summer break from work ( i work for our local school district) and since i am less active right now i am just focusing on maintaining my weight. When September arrives i will be back to my weight loss program. I am still logging my foods.
  • Caligirl95076
    Caligirl95076 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i too can use some friends with open diary. I've been doing not so great lately and can really use some ideas
  • DavesGoal185
    DavesGoal185 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Always open diary. Feel free to friend me! goes for everyone :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Open diary here! Anyone can add me.
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Anyone can feel free to add me. It certainly helps keep me accountable to have an open diary. I try and stay under my calories, but the last couple of days have been sugary/sweet/carb heavy and I've gone over allotment. Makes me think twice sometimes. That's why I like keeping it open and sometimes browse other diaries to get ideas. Let the adding commence!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 56 and have an open diary for friends. I am almost to my goal but I have a really hard time maintaining. I have been down this road before and I tend to go up & down. I am determined to lose the last 2 lbs and then maintain. Feel free (anyone) to add me.
  • Gillian00louise
    Gillian00louise Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have an open diary if you want to add me.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open. Feel free to look.