30 something moms still working hard and working out

Options
Hey ladies! I'm 37 with two toddlers. I'm Iooking for mom friends to help push me along. I started working out in January. My friends are dwindling on here. I want to lose 50 lbs total. I've lost 26 so far. Let's help motivate each other.

Replies

• dmmfox
    dmmfox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on here everyday, feel free to add me ;)
  • precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 39 and have three teenagers. I have about 15-20 lbs that need to go. Request sent :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm 38 and a mum of 3 (age 7, 5 and 2) and I work as a teacher. Busy, busy, busy! I've been on MFP for about 4 years now and I don't log my food anymore, but I still check in every day. I'd like to lose another 10lbs or so.
  • rainykatie
    rainykatie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany! I will add you... I am looking for mom friends too. I am 38 and have two toddlers too! They are 1 and 3... oh and I work full time too. I need to lose about 40 lbs and it has been rough finding the time to focus on myself. I would love to connect with others in similar shoes and support each other.

I have been on here for a while, but only just starting to really commit to tracking and using the tools. I am down about 10 lbs since having my daughter a year ago, but have more to go. I have been feeling motivated the last few weeks though and think that participating in the community here will help.
  • louiseroma
    louiseroma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I am 35, mum of three and a nurse working full time. Well done on your weight loss so far. I complete my food diary daily and work out about 4 times a week. Whilst my waist is shrinking the scales aren't budging
  • karlag83
    karlag83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 32. A toddler and a 5 month old. Just went back to work full time. I look after people with disabilities :) im trying to lose 17 kilos. Feel free to add me
  • ydyms
    ydyms Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 33, working full time and a mom of twins :)
  • Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17lbs so far!! Wanting to lose about 15 more! Still pushing! ADD ME!
  • heidsmagg
    heidsmagg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, mom to a 5 y/o and 8 y/o, between 40-50 lb to lose.
    Add me :)
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I totally relate to your situation. I have a 2-yr-old and a job (7:30a-4p) that includes a 1.5hr commute each way! I'm up at 2:30am getting my workouts in. The struggle is real! :smile:
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 33, mom of 6 boys - 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, & 5. I have 15 pounds to go!
  • MrsPotStirerLoL
    MrsPotStirerLoL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mommy of 4. My youngest is 1.5. I lost 53 last year using MFP. I'm wanting to lose another 25lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 32 year old mom to a 2 and 3 year old with about 70+ pounds to lose! feel free to add me!
  • MamaMaggyL
    MamaMaggyL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mama of a 19 month old!!! I want to lose at least 30 + pounds! Please add me!!! I need motivation and friends!
  • ffwife05
    ffwife05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 year old mom to two wonderful children. 15 year old son and a 11 year old daughter. I have just over 10 more pounds I would like to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • skandrewssheryl
    skandrewssheryl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent you a connect request! I'm 34 with 2 girls, 3 & 4 and work full time from my home office. Working on focusing more time and effort on myself because after 34 years I've finally figured out no one else is going to do it for me! Looking forward to getting to know you and some others and helping to keep up the motivation!
  • Jilly5878
    Jilly5878 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work full time and have a 19 month old son. I have lost 42 lbs and still have 38 to go. Looking for support and motivation here, feel free to add me.
  • VickyObe
    VickyObe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 with 3 children (ages 2, 4, & 7). I work 40+ hours a week out of the home and my husband works shift work so there are days and nights that I have to hold the fort down myself and struggle to get my work out in or find myself indulging in the kid's gold fish crackers with out even realizing what I'm doing. I'm hopeful to lose another 20 lbs. I think MFP helps me stay accountable for those indulgences. Even if I didn't count my crackers or whatever the case may be I still put in an estimate. And am trying to keep those oops to a minimal; ) I've been struggling for the month of July. But tomorrow is another day. I'm about half ways there 20 down 20 to go, give or take. Well good luck to you. You can do it! It's busy and tough but those toddlers are quick and my goal is to be quicker than my little guy for as long as possible.
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am a 31 year old mom of two, I am looking to lose 55 lbs and am at 32 lb loss so far. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Menashinaye
    Menashinaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a 33 yr old single mom of 4 beautiful kids. Looking to lose 50+ lbs. Feel free to add me