Beachbody Cize Program

Options
Anabug81
Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
I'm about to start Beachbody's Cize Program, any advice from anybody who has done the program?

Replies

• nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just did day one of beginners program! I loved it... Would love to talk to others doing it!!!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It's really fun and time fly when you just let go and have fun dancing. You will also burn calories like crazy and sweat.
  • Anabug81
    Options
    I got the Get into It and Turn it On Dvd's. I love them! I burned 335 and 332 calories respectively. I had so much fun doing both workouts. Feel Free to add me @momi2ashlynn
  • paralegalnc
    paralegalnc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have Cize and I love it. Haven't been able to do it much lately (had shoulder surgery) but you are working on making sure you are getting the steps right and by the end you are sweating like crazy!!!
  • KristenG80
    KristenG80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just did day one of beginners program! I loved it... Would love to talk to others doing it!!!

I have it as well as Insanity & T25. Looking at the promos, Cize looks like the most fun (read: easiest for me to WANT to do) but I wonder........how does it compare to the other two programs I have, for calorie burning per workout??

:)
  • Anabug81
    Options
    Cize in the Turn It oN and Get into It workouts I burn 335 and 338 calories!