2.5 years, 173.4 pounds lost--goal reached! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• caughtredhandd83
    caughtredhandd83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and sticking with it! Thank you for being brave enough to share your story. It's very inspiring. :)
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome. You look like a completely different person. Well done.
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    amazing journey ... you're an inspiration !
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful and deserve kudos for all the work you put in. Congrats and best of success in maintenance. Keep us posted!
  • AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well done on doing the hard yards to achieve what you wanted :-)
  • ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for the post! I have struggled all my life and have a long way to go, but looking at your results really makes me feel that I can do it, too. You look AMAZING . Congratulations!
  • LizSmith55
    LizSmith55 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    YOU.....ARE....BEAUTIFUL!
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! And rocking super cute dresses both before and after, might I add!
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You worked so hard, good luck and continued success!!!
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing and spurring us on to success!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing it will inspire many people to carry on even when things get tough. Will tell my daughter to read your story to help her. Thank you
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    44to44 wrote: »
    What an inspiration you are! And rocking super cute dresses both before and after, might I add!

Thank you! My style didn't really change much looking at the side by sides, it actually made me chuckle :)
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Your story inspires me each and every day. Thank you for sharing and being apart of everyone's journey.
  • dsconte123
    dsconte123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome human! Your story is so awe inspiring I wish I had something equally awe inspiring to say!

Your facing forward before picture is hilarious, your expression says so much...I feel like your expression captured my thoughts about some people I encounter on my daily journeys.

Also, do you exercise? At what point did you start? What is your regimen?

Sorry to ask so many questions....you are very inspiring and I like asking so I can educate myself more.

Way to go, you look healthy and happy! Congratulations!
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!! I couldn't help noticing that you were only smiling in one picture, and it's a good one. Haven't you earned the right to smile continuously?
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    OMG - jaw dropping transformation.

You look amazing and Happy now. Well done you are a very inspiring Success Story and thank you for sharing. <3
  • nslavin12
    nslavin12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, healthy and beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration, your post was exactly what I needed to see right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!