Latafiah the vegan

Options
Hi im new to the vegan lifestyle and im tryin to lose 50 pounds in 3 month's i currently weigh 194.8 i plan to become a vegan for the rest of my life!!!

Replies

• sarah_juanita
    sarah_juanita Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi hunnie! I'm vegan as well, more whole foods tho. Welcome to the brightside. You can definitely get lean on this lifestyle. So far, I have lost close to 30 pounds, gained glowing skin and just feel stronger :) depending on your activity level 50 pounds in three months is ambitious. Everyone person is different but a healthy weightloss is about 1.5 pounds a week. Make sure you're healthy and performing at your greatest version. Vegans can still gain weight, and eat crap foods. Try opting for complex proteins, and grains. Keep your protein intake high, get your b12, omegas 369, stay free from simple carbs, and level up your staple meals! All the best!
  • latafiahs
    latafiahs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi sarah im trying the plant base diet i hear it works wonders all i drank is water and for snack i eat organic apples and peanut butter for protein salad with no dressing for breakfast and dinner with a side of bake zucchini im trying to stay away from the pills is there any other way i can get high protein without taking pills
  • sarah_juanita
    sarah_juanita Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    latafiahs wrote: »
    Hi sarah im trying the plant base diet i hear it works wonders all i drank is water and for snack i eat organic apples and peanut butter for protein salad with no dressing for breakfast and dinner with a side of bake zucchini im trying to stay away from the pills is there any other way i can get high protein without taking pills

Of course! You can eat your protein. My favorite sources are buckwheat, watercress, chia seeds, hemp seeds, beans, and pumpkin seeds. Don't restrict yourself and create a Pinterest for recipes and info. I highly suggest all newbies to jump on Pinterest!