Looking for young adults like college students or early/mid twenties *trying to lose 10-20 lbs grad

Options
:) hi I'm rushing so don't mind the typos and errors. I've been using this app (as well as trying to improve my fitness) on and off over the past few years. I'm in college and I want to start this again, on a more consistent basis! Any other college students or young social adults facing weight and fitness goals, feel free to add me ! Fellow support and motivation is a great help in reaching these goals lil by lil. I'm looking to shed 10-20 lbs for now ! :p

Replies

• snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Same here. Can add me :smile:
  • floratencha
    floratencha Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi,

I just recently graduated college in May but I'm in graduate school. I've been using MFP since I was a junior in high school and fell off when I got to college. I gained over 25 pounds my senior year and I'm trying to get to a healthy weight but I haven't specified a goal for me in terms of pounds.

Feel free to add me! I would love to have likeminded friends who can support! Please feel free to add me!
  • Luckychic_93
    Luckychic_93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    About to start my last semester of college. Trying to lose about 15-20 more lbs
  • coaktree91
    coaktree91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Young adult here also tackling my last 15ish pounds!
  • DaliLana
    DaliLana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same! Trying to lose 15ish pounds and stay in shape on my last year of college. Lol but might be going into grad school so another 4 years after that :wink:
  • jalynwatson21
    jalynwatson21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll add everyone. I am not trying to lose weight, as I am working on gaining as much muscle as possible. Twenty-year old female bodybuilder.