RED TEAM.. 1/21.. weigh in

Options
Today is our weigh in day! Please send me your new weight and I'll post the results tomorrow!
Have a great day!

Replies

• jennifun
    Options
    Today is our weigh in day! Please send me your new weight and I'll post the results tomorrow!
    Have a great day!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Starting weight ... 259
    Last week.............252.6
    This week.............250.4
    Loss this week.........2.2lbs:flowerforyou:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sheesh! I thought that weigh in was yesterday! I was so sick with some kind of stomach bug, that I didn't know what day of the week it was.

Well, I weighed myself again just now and it was the same as yesterday morning.

Last week: 192.6
    This morning: 190.6

Loss this week: 2 lbs

I guess there is some up-side to being sick.
  • healthyinponca
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I have been working out and have stayed the same weight. I am so excited!! I can already tell in the way my clothes fit.

still 154 lbs.

Jennifer
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs, so am now down to 180 lbs :drinker: (water, clearly :wink: :laugh: )
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Okay, I suck.
    I was out of town, had a banquet to go to, came back worn out and didn't do my challenges.

So, no loss for the this week, infact I've gained 2 pounds. :sad:

Great job everyone else!!!

:heart: Go Reds!! :heart:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Reporting in: no loss for me this week on the scale:grumble: but on a positive side I am down half an inch on my waist and my hips:bigsmile: . So I guess this week is not a total bummer:huh:
    Hope no one else's scale is frozen up:flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    No loss for me. I have found a scale to use so I am going to go from this weight on.
  • Renea101
    Options
    Sorry for the wait guys, my computer crashed so I can only check at work! Bummer!

Anyway, I didn't lose any weight but maintained at 167. Maybe better next week, I had a few slips this week.

Go REDS !
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    218 pounds. 1 pound down from last week.
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    After my stagnant week last week I'm happy to report I was down 2 pounds yesterday - I'm now 182! I'm finally getting over this awful cold & "the visitor" has gone away :drinker: - now its time to get back down to business! Great job this week everyone, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • X_c0nfuZed_X
    Options
    -3lbs
    (159) =D
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the results?