Just looking for friends and support

Options
Just as the title says looking for friends and support. I need accountability. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 very busy kids and a wife to an even busier husband. I find it really hard to make time for my own health.

Replies

• fayejacqueline
    fayejacqueline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here - married sahm to 3 and I really can't manage without support and external accountability. Tried and failed over and over - really want to make it work now!! Happy to cheer you on and listen on the hard days
  • breezybombs10
    breezybombs10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 4, I need the same thing... Accountability and support! I've been on a 3 week diet and haven't lost one pound.
  • Tivonacute
    Tivonacute Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here let's friend each other!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Single mom of 2 girls....feel free to add me!!
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me! We can help motivate each other:)
  • Kiekie007
    Kiekie007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Single mom of one! Add me also
  • heidsmagg
    heidsmagg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 2 very busy kids, doing it mostly alone, as hubby works away from home , p,ease feel free to add me :)
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Army Instructor, dad, husband, staff for 5 outdoor companies and volunteer for a buddy work. Add me if you'd like.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me i'm active daily on here and love cheering everyone on through ups and downs ,
    @breezybombs10

If you ask anyone who's been on here for a while about the not losing over the 3 weeks here's what they are going say
    1. do you weigh everything in grams - there's no such thing as a free food other than water , don't use cups and spoons to measure .
    2. Have you set your stats into mfp and have been logging everything - no cheating :smiley:
    3. drink enough water - its really important
    There are lots more great advice on here and people to help you get started and stay motivated

Hi Feel free to add me i'm active daily on here and love cheering everyone on through ups and downs ,
    Good Luck everyone
  • christsamazon
    christsamazon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me too...mother of 1 .really need some motivation....I can't seem to to follow through with any diet plan...
  • futuremrsheintz
    futuremrsheintz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I can use any and all motivation possible. I'm trying to drop another 20-30 pounds before my wedding at the end of September. Ahhhhh!
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me too, please! :) Thank you!
  • MakeupNfit
    MakeupNfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vv