100 Days of Commitment

Options
missjazminenicole
missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
I ran a 100 Days of Commitment Challenge at the beginning of this year and it really helped to form good habits.

Since then, I am down almost 50 lbs.

I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary of starting my journey this coming November.

That gives us just enough time to really push hard for another 100 day challenge. This challenge only requires that you:
- log your food everyday
and
-do some sort of exercise every day, even if it's just squats or a walk.

Also, if you decide to participate, be sure to choose something you will commit to doing in addition to this for the next 100 days. We log in every day and write down if we did everything and this helps hold us accountable and it builds a community that will reach out to you and help motivate you if you are struggling. I loved doing this. Last time only one person out of 15 finished the challenge with me. It really wasn't difficult. This is just learning to be committed. If you are interested in joining the challenge, this is the link:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110588-100-days-of-commitment

Replies

• Mandisa58
    Mandisa58 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am on board. I need this incentive on 100 days. I will daily log food, do some form of exercise and add going to sleep at decent hour...my biggest bane. I will log in daily.
    SW=179
    100 days▶OCT 28th!
  • stef9676
    stef9676 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how can i add myself into this challenge. im new here , but wanna take up this challenge and do it
  • stef9676
    stef9676 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    done im in.... ive joined finally.
    todays 22/7
    start weight 207
    100 days-OCT 28th!

goal to lose atleast 20 pounds,,,,,, im doin it this time...... <3
  • Ktea_warner
    Ktea_warner Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Please could I join :)
    Start date = 22/07/16
    SW = 170lbs
    100days = 29th October
    Goal = Loose weight, become healthier and fitter.
  • AnanoBanano
    AnanoBanano Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am joining today on the 22nd of July.
    So this is day 1 :)
  • Mandisa58
    Mandisa58 Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Okay...I was able to get to sleep earlier (one of my "other goal") and I kept to my calories, exercise is a challenge but did some jumping jacks. Congratulations, Jasmine Nicole, on your weight loss of 50+ pounds!!!! Hope to be there one day!
  • Lexis_Cole68
    Lexis_Cole68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.
    Start date: July 22nd, 2016
    Starting Weight: 167-168
    100 days: October 29th
    Goals: to lose weight, eat healthier, and be more active both mentally and physically.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I've joined you!!
    SW=112kg or 247lbs
    100 days is 29th Oct.
    I've had success so far with logging my calories daily, and exercise 3-4 days per week. To get moving in some way, even if small, every day of the week is my goal.
  • bojana_bojana
    bojana_bojana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!!!
    I'm new member, ready to accept the challenge :wink:
    Starting date: 23rd of July 2016 - 84 kg (185 lbs)
    100 days: October 30.

I commit to log food every day, off course NO chocolates :smiley: or other unhealthy things. To move a little bit every day. Any kind of exercise is acceptable. And since I'm always late, no matter where I'm going, my 'other' goal is to be on time :blush:

So good luck to you all ;-)