Pets

Options
StephanieJane2
StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
Who has dogs ? What breed, any other french bulldog owners?

Replies

• jtcedinburgh
    jtcedinburgh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Labradoodle. She's my best pal, and never says no to a run or a long walk, so she's also my training buddy too :)
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have 2 greyhounds and a lurcher: ) all rescues.
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Two Corgis, a Dachshund-Mix, and a gray cat. All spoiled rotten.
  • LetusCoexist
    LetusCoexist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One Affenpinscher, one Pappion, 1 mixed squirt, and 1 100 lb+ Toby dog rescue. Also a cat that thinks it's a dog most of the time, a bearded dragon, 2 geckos, a Congo African Grey, and a Leopard Tortoise.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Rhodesian Ridgeback. Let's be honest, he runs the house. :p
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    bekim123 wrote: »
    Two Corgis, a Dachshund-Mix, and a gray cat. All spoiled rotten.

omg Corgis are so cute!! I almost got one, but not on purpose. There was a Corgi running down the sidewalk during a thunderstorm with no people around. I grabbed her because I didn't want her to run into the road. Thank goodness she had a collar with her name and phone number embroidered on it. I called......and no answer. For three hours! I thought, great, now I have a dog. Luckily, the owner did call back. Ella, the dog, had Houdini-ed her way out while her owner was at the neighbor's house.
    It's really funny because the entire time I had her- totally silent. As soon as I handed her back to mom- bark, bark, bark, bark.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i have a dog and 2 cats. all rescues. the dog is a husky/lab. i have a Maine Coon cat and a Tuxedo cat. they're cool too. I also have a 5 year old son, who can sometimes be like a pet.
  • ptipton520
    ptipton520 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature rat terrier and she need a 6 year old boy to play with. I can't wear her out; she wears me out.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Two old dogs live with me.

Merri, a Mountain Cur, and Pippin a Chihua-what. They are both 13 years old and both were shelter dogs.

Also a Russian Blue kitty named Chloe and a Betta named Mr Redfish. My horse, an American Standardbred named Baby, doesn't share the apartment. She has her own place at an equine community outside of the city. :)
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Jack Russell whose almost 13, goodness, and then a two year old Chihuahua who is my walking buddy. Or should I say riding buddy. I have to wear the energy out of her so I take the bike when I walk her and she'll run along side me for an hour if I let her.
  • estrimp81
    estrimp81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    o4iiqrhkpwpp.jpeg

Winston my Boston terrier
  • daze81324
    daze81324 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One rescued mutt, Milo, probably terrier collie mix. And two cats Ty and Amber Rose. Hoping to get chickens soon.
  • bracey100
    bracey100 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    my pups a german shepard he wild
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    1ljj8t585x5e.jpg

These are my furry daughters, a 5 year old Corgi-Shih Tzu mix (Georgie) and a Basset Hound mix (Athena) we guess to be about 14 months old now - we got her at a Rescue after Thanksgiving. We think she might be mixed with beagle and/or German Shepherd
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Our dog is a 10-lb hairy black and white fellow, very handsome and always happy to have someone to play with. He's a mix of a couple of different spaniels and something else. I got him from a mill. We have 3 cats, all were shelter rescues. All are fixed. One cat is de-clawed. One cat has an infectious cat disease so we keep him isolated from the other two. The black de-clawed cat is very people-friendly. The orange cat hates men and loves women.
  • rosiemiddleton94
    rosiemiddleton94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    me and my partner has a staffordshire bull terrier called Tyson, a bearded dragon called Tigger, 6 royal pythons, a king snake and 8 corn snakes :smiley:
  • JasonLHoman
    JasonLHoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Four Parson Russell Terriers and a Beagle named Vixen
  • rosiemiddleton94
    rosiemiddleton94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options