The dreaded last 30!!!

Options
_balayboa
_balayboa Posts: 7 Member
About 1 year ago I lost 40 lbs but I gained about 10 back over the passed 2 months and have struggled to bring the number down again. I was dealing with a lot of stress back then. I still am but now I'm in the process of trying to lose those last 30 pounds!!! Anyone else struggling with those last few pounds? Let's all be friends!

Replies

• christsamazon
    christsamazon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yep ...me too...can't seem to lose the 23 pounds I gained after d birth of my cutie pie...really need motivation
  • dougb214
    dougb214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes, i have lost 38 from my peak and would like to lose the last 20 that I want. Hasn't been easy.
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yes :wink:

I'm down to 167 from 200 and just want to be in the ballpark of the 140's by the time my journey is done, oh and also able to bench press my own weight again, that's always fun!

What is everyone's plan?

I'm simply moving more, much much more and CICO, I do not eat back my exercise calories (I use the app, Sworkit for Interval Training) and never say no to any activities friends suggest, even when I suck at them...ahem...Trampoline Dodge-ball...ahem) and have been very sated still. I am thankful, I have no sweet tooth, just a salt tooth and that works for me.

Good Luck everyone!