I feel like i am starting over.

I started at 240 pounds and just stepped on the scale at 225. Bad thing I'm off 15 pounds good thing I haven't hit 240. So I'm looking for motivation and support and lots of friends. I would like to hit 190 by January. I know it's up to me and I can do it but motivation from friends will help. I do mot know how to request friends on here...please help. Thanks.

Replies

• ktoma2015
    ktoma2015 Posts: 1 Member
    I am in the same place - I have gained 10lbs since last year and I was so happy with my progress. Not user how it happens - I try to start again but instead of losing I seem to inch up a lb a week. I have to keep going an not feel discouraged - I plan to go to gym after my work this afternoon - I will feel compelled since I have told someone and cannot back out. Do you plan to exercise today? Even a 20 minute walk is better than nothing
  • steveborcherdt
    steveborcherdt Posts: 9 Member
    I have similar if not the same issues. Have been successful in the past. Currently treading water. Wanting/needing friends for encouragement. I quit recording, then quit logging in and then gained all the wait back. Probably a familiar tune. On Tuesday I weighed 246 and my goal is 180. My near goal is of course the "next ten".
  • alavocat92
    alavocat92 Posts: 14 Member
    I am in the same spot. I started at 214, got down to 195 and am now 220:( i feel so discouraged and mad with myself. Now for some reason i cant get back on track with eating healthy. Any tips or encouragement would be appreciated :)