Looking for Large Breasted Mom Friends

Options
amarneu
amarneu Posts: 164 Member
I have a reason for this, its not cause I'm perverted! Lol I need to loose weight before I can be scheduled for a breast reduction surgery. I would love to find others like me who may have to alter their workouts due to pain associated with large breasts, I'd also love to meet moms who have been able to find time to prepare good family meals, all while taking care of themselves as well of course - this is a huge struggle for me currently, but no better time than now for a change :)

Replies

• precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Invest in a couple of really good sports bras, it really helps with the workouts :)
  • amarneu
    Options
    I'm HH - nothing is controlling these puppies sufficiently enough lol but its also just years of added weight on my chest that leads to the back/shoulder/neck pain
  • PsLukeM
    PsLukeM Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Lol I wonder how many perverts clicked on this... I'm not a percent, just sayin' haha
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would have been in your group at the beginning of my journey but they're getting pretty small...I was an F while I was breastfeeding last year and a 40D when I started losing weight but now 27 pounds later I'm probably a large B. I'm probably the only woman in the world who's really happy about that!

But...I still have a family and cook for all of them if you want to add me :)
  • amarneu
    Options
    lol
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have to do the double sports bra thing too. Feel free to add me, I'm a mom too and its not easy juggling everything.
  • jade516
    jade516 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    amarneu wrote: »
    I have a reason for this, its not cause I'm perverted! Lol I need to loose weight before I can be scheduled for a breast reduction surgery. I would love to find others like me who may have to alter their workouts due to pain associated with large breasts, I'd also love to meet moms who have been able to find time to prepare good family meals, all while taking care of themselves as well of course - this is a huge struggle for me currently, but no better time than now for a change :)

Hi Amareneu,

Same boat until very recently. I just had my surgery. I lost 15 lbs in the 4 months prior to it so that helped a lot especally with my (ongoing) recovery.

Do you have a workout plan? I know it's tough with the kids, but there are ways. Feel free to friend me, and if you want to chat privately, maybe I can throw some ideas your way on how to squeeze in some of those little workouts.

Good luck!
    Dawn