Hello from Alaska...starting the Venus Factor Index (VI)

Options
maddmaddie
maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
Any other Venus Alaskans?

Hello! I'm somewhat of a newbie. I actually purchased the Venus Factor program back in 2013! (...kinda embarrassing it was so long ago). I tried it out for 2 months and it worked, I lost 10+ lbs but I was going through the LPN nursing program and fell off the wagon. I just had too much going on and I wasn't in the right mindset to continue.

Now, I have completed the LPN to RN program, I recently passed my NCLEX-RN test and I am FINALLY a Registered Nurse. I am done studying, but its like I have a void in my life now that I don't have anything to study. Which is why I think this is the perfect time to focus on VI because I don't have any distractions and major stressors in my life. I am ready!

I am on week 1 and I've lost 3 lbs since Monday. So far, its has been an easy transition back into the Venus program probably because I've attempted this before. I just had to flip that mental switch, I had to make that decision that I'm in it, I'm doing it, there are no more excuses now, I am done with school, I am ready to get healthy and get the body that I've always wanted, it can be done!

Are there any Venus factor girls interested in a texting buddy??? Let me know! I know myself, and I know I will be strong at first, but I might slip later, so it would be great to have people to motivate each other and keep each other on track.

Height: 5'4"

VI Start
Weight: 193 lbs
Shoulders: 46 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 45.5 inches

VI Goal
Goal weight: 111 - 135 (Goal: 150 lbs by January 2017. 40 lbs total)
Shoulders: 39.5
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 35-38

Currently:
Weight: 190

Maintenance Calories: 1700
Daily Caloric intake: 700-1000
Protein Take: 75 grams

Replies

• jjdig
    jjdig Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl. You can do this! I started 5 weeks ago. Down 7 pounds (give or take -- seen nearly 10, but then it bounces)... Lost 2 inches on shoulders (!) and some tiny bit on my waist (I have a thick waist - always have) (hate it!).
    After 5 weeks I am seeing kind of a plateauish thing, my motivation is wavering more than it was at first.
    Good job on finishing nursing school! Congrats!
    So I started to talk about the bliss pack - but you might not need it. I hate to admit that I'm >50 and getting weight to move when you're that age is not easy - I've done lots of ultra running and I still run 3x a week and do a fit class 3x a week, -- got SICK of not seeing the weight change, so I jumped on Venus once I saw others who were similar. It is a great program!!!
    You can do it!
    So - something in January, or just the end of year mark? You can do it!!!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I realized there are two Venus programs out there! Venus Factor and Venus Index. haha. I'm using the Venus Index which doesn't require any purchases of supplements, just diet/exercise plan.