Anyone trying to lose 75-100lbs?

Options

Replies

• BrandyeTaylor
    BrandyeTaylor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I want to lose 130lbs. I am currently at 289lbs. I started n Thursday and am happy to say I am already 5lbs down!! My DR is monitoring my weightloss and has me on a very strict Low Carb diet do to the fact that my diabetes was totally out of control. She also put me on Metformin and Phentermine. The Phentermine is AMAZING! 5 days ago I literally didnt have the energy to get off the couch. Today I am excited to go shopping and looking forward to going to see fireworks tonight!

What plan (lifestyle) is everyone doing?
  • britvas
    britvas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New here. Not sure how to add people and such. I have to loose 107 pounds. Took my older kids too the park and was too fat to ride the coasters. So embarrassing..
    New here. Not sure how to add people and such. I have to loose 107 pounds. Took my older kids too the park and was too fat to ride the coasters. So embarrassing..

Happened to me yesterday at six flags =(
  • rjbreauxx
    rjbreauxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Happy 4th. I'm 4"11& 201.
    Hoping to find people to share the weightless journey with. I have alot of support but sometimes I feel like it's all I talk about. Then I wonder if I'm about to drive everyone crazy discussing my meal plans or gym time. Im so focused right now and I feel like I'm making slow but steady progress started out 210 in March and it would be nice to have other people to talk with that have the same challenge of having so much to lose. First post and not sure how this works but guess I'll figure it out sooner or later.
  • britvas
    britvas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. I feel like it's driving ppl mental, but I have to talk about it and let it out somehow.
  • christareid28
    christareid28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's important to let it out. I listen to other people with their issues so I feel they can listen to mine.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm at the halfway point of my journey. I've lost 54 lbs so far and have about 54 more to go to reach my goal.
  • irenecontreras90
    irenecontreras90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    britvas wrote: »
    Same here. I feel like it's driving ppl mental, but I have to talk about it and let it out somehow.

Me too! My co-workers only want to hear so much. How do we add people?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Remember, Ladies, You have to log in and log your food and log your exercise and read through your news feed and comment on some of your mfp friends to build these ephemeral relationships.
  • wavesleah
    wavesleah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 1lb... When I loose that 1lb I move on to the next until I've shred the full 42! When I see it broken down makes the overall goal not seem daunting. 24 weeks until Christmas.
  • greennurse1216
    greennurse1216 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs! I stopped smoking almost 4 years ago and I have gained 75 lbs. I am currently 5'8 259.4 lbs. I work full time and go to school full time. I am on my feet all day and I still have a problem reaching 10,000 steps. I am off of school for the summer and i find myself being incredibly lazy. I want to wake up at 5am , walk 5 miles and go to work. I love to cook so I am great at planning meals for the week. I am having trouble motivating myself! As several people have mentioned i like talking about food amd working out. I feel more focused.

Whats everyones plan? What meals do you eat? How often are you working out? Is there a group we can join/create?

Not new to the app but im new to posting!

Pamela
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I am 5'3" and started at 258 after having my 2 kids (also dealing with PCOS). I'm down to 251 after starting back up with my logging this week. I want to get down to 130-135. That is what I weighed when I met my husband 9 years ago.
  • slmcnair2
    slmcnair2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose over 100 lbs. I started on this app at 345 lbs and I've lost 34 lbs so far. It's a struggle but I'm determined to see the 100's again. I know I can do it and so can you.
  • JosetteGetsFit
    JosetteGetsFit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to lose! Feel free to add me! :)
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Started at 252.4 down to 231. Have 79 to go.my height is 5' 4".add me please.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My main goal right now is to get out of the obese range and at least into the overweight range for BMI. After a lot of work I got below the "need to lose 100 pounds" mark [still need to lose 77 pounds though]. If I can do it, so can you.

Though I still need to lose 114 pounds to reach a normal weight.
  • dakota341
    dakota341 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same boat however I am happy to announce I have lost 22 of the 100 I needed to lose. Woot Woot! Lets do this together :smile:
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way to losing 100Ibs. Added :)
  • abamariem
    abamariem Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose about 130lb, I started at 284 I'm down 18lbs I'll add you
  • Bmoremama
    Bmoremama Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I was 246 and am 170 now with a goal weight of 145.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds so far (some of that was prior to discovering MFP) and have another 20-25 to go.